MacOS Monterey And Android Studio Bumblebee, "Git Is Not Installed"
After upgrade upgrading Android Studio to Bumblebee version, I encountered this error.
Xcode has been installed, but currently is uninstalled.
- Follow the suggestion, Terminal run
- Then run
sudo xcode-select --reset, this will reset its path
- Update Android Studio > Preference > Version Control > Git > Path to
- Work fine now
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables