Mac OS X Lion Python Ctype CDLL Error Lib.so.6 : Image Not Found
I am a beginner in Python. When I tried the following Python sample code with type library on Mac OS X Lion:
#hello.py from ctypes import * cdll.LoadLibrary("libc.so.6") libc = CDLL("libc.so.6") message_string = "Hello World! Hello Python!\n" libc.printf("Testing :%s",message_string) //
An error occurred as following:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "cprintf.py", line 2, in <module> cdll.LoadLibrary("libc.so.6") File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/ctypes/__init__.py", line 431, in LoadLibrary return self._dlltype(name) File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/ctypes/__init__.py", line 353, in __init__ self._handle = _dlopen(self._name, mode) OSError: dlopen(libc.so.6, 6): image not found
Can anyone tell me what's the matter? BTW, I tried this on Windows and Linux; it worked well. Need I make some configuration for ctype.
Thanks very much,
Shared libraries on Mac OS X tend to have the extension
.dylib instead of
.so. In this case,
/usr/lib/libc.dylib is what you want so load
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module