Localisation Of Page Titles With Laravel
I have the main page where I yield the title like this:
Now I want to use this on my pages, but I want it to be localized, so I have the lang folder with two languages - en & ru, inside of which I have a file called 'titles.php', where I keep my titles.
The problem is that if I try to use something like
on my page it throws an error immediately. Is there any way to do that? What am I doing wrong?
There is no need to use the curly brackets in a blade function, they are evaluated as plain php code:
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?