ListItem Mouse Enter Message Box
I am using event triggers in my XAML, I have the following style set on a ListItem. What I want is to display the contents of the ListItem in a message box when the mouse enters a list item.
<Style.Triggers> <EventTrigger RoutedEvent="Mouse.MouseEnter"> </EventTrigger> </Style.Triggers>
I am wondering if its possible to fire code behind when the mouse enters the listitem.
<ListBox> <ListBox.ItemContainerStyle> <Style TargetType="ListBoxItem"> <EventSetter Event="MouseEnter" Handler="_listBoxItem_MouseEnter"/> </Style> </ListBox.ItemContainerStyle> </ListBox>
- → Change background of some holiday dates in Calendar control
- → Hiding inherited members
- → How to access a child control's property when it is declared in a ControlTemplate?
- → how to access a child element dynamically in WPF
- → A simpel WPS using MVVM and EF
- → WPF problems refreshing textblock bound to console.stdout
- → View lost when refreshing ObjectDataProvider
- → Refreshing a wpf databinding after object has been updated
- → WPF Frame Source Refreshing the Loaded Page
- → What causes Visual Studio 2008 SP1 to crash when switch to Design View of a WPF application
- → How to display placeholder value in WPF Visual Studio Designer until real value can be loaded
- → Watermark / hint / placeholder text in TextBox?