Liferay And Google Tag Manager Implementation
where should I add Google Tag Manager code?
From the documentation of GTM I should copy one script into head tag and another one at the start of body tag.
As far as i could research for liferay it should be added to the theme. Where exactly should I add the GTM code, (head and body code)
Any advice would be helpful, thanks! :)
you can use by the optimal way like JBaeza said or without Theme Settings if you use the theme only for one site. In the last case you can paste the head script before < / head > and the body script next to the < body > tag on the portal_normal.ftl
- → How can I catch outbound link click on an Angular 1.x website?
- → How to recover my website page ranking, after using google analytics?
- → How to make onclick event works via Jquery
- → Does Google Analytics emit an event when they are set up?
- → GA / GTM Enhanced Ecommerce | Measuring Product & Product Details Impressions
- → Integrating GTM with Shopify
- → Liferay and Google Tag Manager implementation
- → Google Tag Manager - click on link with specific text
- → Shopify - How to make google analytics load after page load?
- → how do I turn off google analytics while using angulartics
- → Fetch Google Analytics Data from Multiple Websites - Laravel