Liferay 7 , Abstract And Tags Of Web Content Are Not Added As Meta Description And Keywords
In liferay 6.2 when I create web content or blog , I add Abstract and tag for categorization .
In asset publisher when I click on view more for full content then in page this abstract is added as meta description and tag is added as meta keywords .
But in liferay 7 this is not happening . I am not able to find that whether this feature has been removed in liferay 7 or am I missing something ?
I'm afraid that we don't have that feature on Liferay 7. I wrote several comments on their issues forum but it hasn't been fixed or changed.
I will release a blog post about it this week and I hope they will take care about it in future releases.
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms
- → Inline JS callback syntax Vs Internal JS callback syntax
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → SEO Canonical URL in Greek characters
- → Htaccess negation
- → Wrapping anchor elements with text
- → Adding schema.org to site
- → dynamic php title depends on page id and using of "if (isset"
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → Bigcommerce Repeating url
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Wrapper inside or outside HTML5 semantics main, which is best practice?