Life Cycle In Flutter
Does flutter have a method like
Activity.resume() which can tell developer the user has gone back to the activity.
When I pick the data from internet in Page-B and go back to Page-A, how can I let Page-A know that the data is prepared.
createState(): When the Framework is instructed to build a StatefulWidget, it immediately calls
mountedis true: When
createStatecreates your state class, a
buildContextis assigned to that state.
buildContextis, overly simplified, the place in the widget tree in which this widget is placed. Here's a longer explanation. All widgets have a
bool this.mountedproperty. It is turned true when the
buildContextis assigned. It is an error to call
setStatewhen a widget is unmounted.
initState(): This is the first method called when the widget is created (after the class constructor, of course.)
initStateis called once and only once. It must call
didChangeDependencies(): This method is called immediately after
initStateon the first time the widget is built.
build(): This method is called often. It is required, and it must return a Widget.
didUpdateWidget(Widget oldWidget): If the parent widget changes and has to rebuild this widget (because it needs to give it different data), but it's being rebuilt with the same
runtimeType, then this method is called. This is because Flutter is re-using the state, which is long lived. In this case, you may want to initialize some data again, as you would in
setState(): This method is called often from the framework itself and from the developer. Its used to notify the framework that data has changed
deactivate(): Deactivate is called when State is removed from the tree, but it might be reinserted before the current frame change is finished. This method exists basically because State objects can be moved from one point in a tree to another.
dispose()is called when the State object is removed, which is permanent. This method is where you should unsubscribe and cancel all animations, streams, etc.
mountedis false: The state object can never remount, and error will be thrown if
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?