Laravel Wsod (white Screen Of Death) On Godaddy Hosting
I'm developing a laravel 5.1 application which is working absolutely fine on my localhost. But when I deploy it to GoDaddy's shared hosting, it gives a blank white page on opening the domain.
I have followed this tutorial to upload to the server. http://www.nickmarriotti.com/blog/deploying-laravel-5-project-to-godaddy
How can I resolve this error problem? Any help will be appreciated.
Kindly check the file permissions. Generally this issue comes when file permissions are not as it should be. Better call the GoDaddy customer care and they will run a quick check and will tell you if there is any problem with file permissions.
Also, GoDaddy Server, I mean CPanel by default supports a lower PHP Version. Where as New versions of laravel requires PHP >= 5.5.9. Kindly tell GoDaddy guys to upgrade your Server PHP version.
Follow these two steps and you should be fine.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?