Laravel Valet Secure Does Not Work And Where Is Nginx Information Coming From After Deletion?
So I am working on Laravel/Valet, I was trying to use ssl. So I ran:
valet secure examplesite
This did not work. I have uninstalled valet, cleared cache, remove laravel/valet. Nothing worked. I just could not open the https://examplesite.test site. However, the non-secure http site is working fine.
Question 1: How can I get this to work? I am on MAC OS Sierra.
Thank you very much.
So after running valet secure in the same directory of the web project;
I ran the code below:
sudo nginx -s stop && sudo nginx
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms