Laravel Use Different Queue Connection To Dispatch Jobs
I am using laravel 5.1 and i am using the dispatch method to push the job onto the queue. But there are two kind of jobs and i have created and two queues for that in sqs. How should i achieve this?
This worked for me.
//code to be used in the controller (taken from @jedrzej.kurylo above) $job = (new SendReminderEmail($user))->onQueue('emails'); $this->dispatch($job);
I think this dispatches the job on to the queue named "emails". To execute the job dispatched on 'emails' queue:
//Run this command in a new terminal window php artisan queue:listen --queue=emails
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?