Laravel QueryBuilder To DB::select
I've got an issue with a bottleneck in Laravel eloquent. When running the logic to build the query it's very quick and simple while using eloquent, however, when it finally comes to use
$query->get() (due to the number of rows, and the number of relational rows), it grinds to a halt and hits
max execution time. I obviously don't want to just increase the time... And I'd prefer not to re-write all my functions to use raw queries (although I will, if I have to).
My question is, is there a way to pass a
QueryBuilder sql command to
I know you can use
$query->toSql() - but I'm lacking the data bound values, if I could get those, I could solve this in seconds.
You can get bindings from a query builder by calling $query->getBindings().
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?