Laravel Multiple Wherein's
How can I do multiple wherein in laravel?
$devices = DB::table('foo') ->select('foo.*') ->whereIn('bar1', $request->bar1) ->whereIn('bar2', $request->bar2) ->get();
Above is my sample code but it is returning me an empty array.
It is ok to use multiple WHERE IN constraints in your query. The code you provided is also ok.
If you're getting no results, make sure that values of $request->bar1 and $request->bar2 are what you expect - they should be arrays of values that contain what you want your bar1/bar2 columns to be.
You can always get the generated SQL by calling toSql() instead of get(), you can also inspect the values of parameters by calling getBindings().
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?