Laravel/MailChimp: Unable To Get Local Issuer Certificate
We've recently started getting the following error when the using the Laravel / MailChimp library (https://github.com/spatie/laravel-newsletter):
API call to lists/unsubscribe failed: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
We're running an Ubuntu 14.04 x64 server via Laravel Forge.
As far as I can tell, this error started appearing after we applied the latest OS updates.
How can we fix this issue? If this requires downloading and enabling new certificates, how do we do this (on Ubuntu with PHP/nginx)?
I've just been dealing with this and used William Turrell's answer which worked for me: SSL errors using MailChimp's API
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms