Laravel/Lumen - Missing Commands In Artisan Console
I have a problem with runing Laravel's Artisan. There are most of the commands missing. Everything worked fine till the last composer/code update.
For an example if I write
php artisan migrate, I get following error:
Command "migrate" is not defined.
Below is an example of output that I get by typing
Laravel Framework version Lumen (5.1.6) (Laravel Components 5.1.*) Usage: command [options] [arguments] Options: -h, --help Display this help message -q, --quiet Do not output any message -V, --version Display this application version --ansi Force ANSI output --no-ansi Disable ANSI output -n, --no-interaction Do not ask any interactive question --env[=ENV] The environment the command should run under. -v|vv|vvv, --verbose Increase the verbosity of messages: 1 for normal output, 2 for more verbose output and 3 for debug Available commands: help Displays help for a command list Lists commands serve Serve the application on the PHP development server schedule schedule:run Run the scheduled commands
Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?
It seems there was a problem with composer. Somehow
composer.lock got into git ignore list and libraries used on production were different than the ones used in development.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?