Laravel Installed But Nothing Inside The Folder
I ran following 3 sets of command in order to install laravel via command prompt :
2) cd D:\xampp\htdocs\Laravel
3) composer create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel Laravel
It said that the download was successful , but when i opened the laravel folder , it is empty. So, i tried reinstalling it but it showed as below :
Project directory Laravel/ is not empty.
Any help on this ?
You should run:
and if does not work you should:
composer create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel blog "5.8.*"
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?