Laravel Image Intervention Unable To Init From Given Url
Good evening, i hosted a Laravel project and found some bug. First of all, here is my code in my controller:
$request->file('FotoHT')->storeAs('FotoHT',$filenameToStore); //this is to safe $path = asset('storage/app/FotoHT/'. $filenameToStore); $width = Image::make($path)->width(); $height = Image::make($path)->height();
I save a picture, and it works but when i try using Image::make($path)->width(); it give me the wrong url. It give me
while the image should be accessed from
Can anyone give me a help/solution?
You need to save the image encode to the public path
$fieldFile = $request->file('FotoHT'); $image = Image::make($fieldFile)->width(); Storage::disk('public')->put("FotoHT/".$filenameToStore, (string) $image->encode());
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms