Laravel - How To Get List Of Migrations To Do?
I have a long list of migration files and don't want to compare what already ran and what is suppopsed to run next time when I do
php artisan migrate
Is there a way how to display such list ( without actually installing new 3rd party package)?
php artisan migrate:status
This will basically show you the migrations which have been run and which are pending as well
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms