Laravel homestead not working
I'm trying to setup Homestead but it's not working. I've followed the documentation on https://laravel.com/docs/5.2/homestead and watch the videos on laracast. But still can't figure out why it's not working. When I go to test.app:8000 the following message shows up:
No input file specified.
Also when I changed paths in my homestead.yaml file I exec "vagrant provision".
This is how my homestead.yaml file looks like (in Homestead/Homestead.yaml):
--- ip: "192.168.10.10" memory: 2048 cpus: 1 provider: virtualbox authorize: ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub keys: - ~/.ssh/id_rsa folders: - map: ~/documents/vagrant/sites to: /home/vagrant/Code sites: - map: test.app to: /home/vagrant/Code/test databases: - homestead # blackfire: # - id: foo # token: bar # client-id: foo # client-token: bar # ports: # - send: 50000 # to: 5000 # - send: 7777 # to: 777 # protocol: udp
What am I doing wrong... Trying to setup homestead for hours now!
In your /etc/hosts replace
127.0.0.1 test.app with
sites: - map: test.app to: /home/vagrant/Code/test
sites: - map: test.app to: /home/vagrant/Code/test/public
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?