Laravel FTPES Connection
I have to connect to ftp server through ftpes protocol in Laravel 8 (PHP 8.0). I made configuration like:
'ftpes' => [ 'driver' => 'ftp', 'host' => 'ftpes://ftp.page.com', 'username' => 'login', 'password' => 'password', 'port' => 21, 'passive' => true, 'ssl' => true, ]
But everytime I try to connect to this server i got error:
Could not connect to host: ftpes://ftp.page.com, port:21
With FileZilla I can connect there without any errors.
Removed ftpes:// and added
'ignorePassiveAddress' => true to filesystem config and it is working now
ftpes:// is not a part of the hostname, drop it.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?