Laravel Forge Returning [Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError] Class Not Found
I have recently removed a Sentry package when I upgraded to 5.4. I have removed the alias and provider from
config/app.php and reverted the
Exception/handler.php file back to Laravel's original.
The application itself works as expected locally, but upon attempting any
artisan command within the server (deployed through Forge), it shows:
[Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError] Class 'Sentry\SentryLaravel\SentryLaravelServiceProvider' not found
I have ran the following commands, yet the error is still persistent:
composer dumpautoload and
composer clear-cache, yet I cannot run any Artisan command.
Is there another cache location, or additional action I should take to resolve this?
I had to manually remove
bootstrap/cache directory and then
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?