Laravel Error Stored In Session
I'm learning laravel (currently using 5.0.34 version) and I have a post request that when encounters an error enters this piece of code
$message = new MessageBag(["register" => Lang::get("errors.cant_checkout")]); return Redirect::back()->withErrors($message);
And the result is correct, he redirects to the same view and I can access the $error variable. The problem is sometimes the error keeps stored on session, so it will output the $error everytime I enter the page. How can this happen? Am I doing something wrong?
Expected : after output first time, the $error gets off the Session
After searching I found out that what's causing the problem is an installed plugin called DebugBar. After disabling it everything is running smooth!
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?