Laravel error page not showing when using virtual host
I install new laravel package through composer and everything is going fine (including the error page) when I use
php artisan serve and access my project in http://localhost:8000. But when I use virtual hosts (for example: example.dev), the error page is not showing, just a blank page. I'm not sure if it has something to do with my virtual host configuration because if the code has no error, the page just load normally. And I have changed the permission of storage and bootstrap/cache folder to 777.
Is there any other configuration that have to do?
Which PHP version do you use on your server? Check the logs and see if you find something there.
Try giving the entire Laravel folder 755 permissions and then change the bootstrap/cache and storage folders.
Also try editing your .htaccess file, add something like:
RewriteEngine On RewriteBase /
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?