Laravel Error Message
Does anyone have any idea what this error message relates to and how I can resolve it;
file_put_contents(/var/www/myproject/bootstrap/cache/services.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
This happens very often, sometimes when I add a new provider or when I run
As nzt has stated it is a permissions issue.
So if you had originally set the permission correctly on that directory and have this issue, more than likely the reason for this is when you run those CLI commands (artisan, composer) you are running them as a different user than the web server uses. If that file gets recreated after you have ran one of those, it wont have the correct permissions for the web server to write to it any more.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms