Laravel Eloquent Using Paginate With WhereIn
Hi I have a query that looks roughly like this
Comment::join('users', 'users.id', '=', 'comments.user_id') ->whereIn('comments.id', $ids) ->paginate(5);
where $ids is an array of comment ids. Changing the paginate to get() works but I want to use paginate as it returns many built-in useful results such as next_page_url etc. So how do I modify the query to utilize both whereIn and paginate together?
I found out the issue later on, I forgot to serialize the object before I return the result. A simple
toArray() has done the trick.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms