Laravel Dynamic Page Title In Navbar-brand
I have layouts.app.blade.php where I have my
<body> tags and also the
<body> I yield content for every page, so they basically extend this app.blade.php.
All basic Laravel stuff so now I have this:
<div class="navbar-header"> <!-- Collapsed Hamburger --> <button type="button" class="navbar-toggle collapsed" data-toggle="collapse" data-target="#spark-navbar-collapse"> <span class="sr-only">Toggle Navigation</span> <span class="icon-bar"></span> <span class="icon-bar"></span> <span class="icon-bar"></span> </button> <!-- Branding Image --> <a class="navbar-brand" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="/"> *Dynamic page title* </a> </div> // ... @yield('content')
And I would like to use this
<a class="navbar-brand"> to display my pagetitle. So this means it has to change for each template that is loaded (with @yield('content')) in this 'parent.blade.php'.
How would I do this using Laravel 5.2?
If this is your master page title below
<html> <head> <title>App Name - @yield('title')</title> </head> <body> @section('sidebar') This is the master sidebar. @show <div class="container"> @yield('content') </div> </body>
then your page title can be changed in your blade page like below
@extends('layouts.master') @section('title', 'Page Title') @section('sidebar') @parent <p>This is appended to the master sidebar.</p> @endsection @section('content') <p>This is my body content.</p> @endsection
More information can be found here Laravel Docs
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?