Laravel Connection Refused Error
I'm aware this is a repeat question, but none of the solutions online seem to be working for me.
I'm trying to add authentication to a laravel 5 project (using
Whenever I try to 'register', I get a
SQLSTATE[HY000]  Connection refused error.
The responses online have been to change localhost to 127.0.0.1 and vise-vera, but that isn't working for me.
Any idea anyone? Thanks (I'm on OSX, if that makes a difference at all)
.env DB_HOST=localhost DB_DATABASE=test DB_USERNAME=test DB_PASSWORD=
database.php 'mysql' => [ 'driver' => 'mysql', 'host' => env('DB_HOST', 'localhost'), 'database' => env('DB_DATABASE', 'test'), 'username' => env('DB_USERNAME', 'test'), 'password' => env('DB_PASSWORD', ''), 'charset' => 'utf8', 'collation' => 'utf8_unicode_ci', 'prefix' => '', 'strict' => false, ],
try adding mysql port in your database.php
'driver' => 'mysql', 'host' => env('DB_HOST', 'localhost'), 'port' => '33060',//your mysql port
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?