laravel command not found while using laravel command
I've recently installed composer and also installed laravel installer from composer from the commmand line just like they said in laravel documentation. But when I used the laravel command on the command line, it show error:
sh.exe": laravel: command not found
I also added environment variable in the path variable.
But still the same error occurs while using the laravel command. I'm a laravel newbie and I'm stuck in laravel installation.I've searched lot of times but still could not get the solution. I've read lot of users' questions with the same problem and used their solutions but still could not fix this.
On windows system, please remove
. from path (just before
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?