Laravel Command Not Found By ZSH On MacOS
I am getting the error
zsh: command not found: laravel
I tried the other answers from the answered questions but they seem be old and do not work. I am on Mac with macOS Mojave.
I have the following in the
export PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Users/harshamv/.composer/vendor/bin:$PATH" export PATH="/usr/local/sbin:$PATH" export PATH="$HOME/.composer/vendor/bin:$PATH"
I installed Laravel Globally again and it worked
composer global require laravel/installer
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms