Laravel Can DailyAt Be Nested?
Can dailyAt() be used in a nested way,
$schedule->command('foo') ->dailyAt('00:01') ->dailyAt('00:16');
Or it has to be like,
$schedule->command('foo') ->dailyAt('00:01'); $schedule->command('foo') ->dailyAt('00:16');
You can use the manual cron expression like this:
$schedule->command('foo')->cron('0 9,17 * * *');
This was already answered on this question: Laravel scheduler run twiceDaily at specific hours
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms