Laravel Blade Templating Error
I've got a master template at
resources/views/layouts/main.blade.php. It looks like this:
<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> </head> <body> @yield('test') </body> </html>
I'm stubbing out the login page at
@extends('layouts.main) @section('test') test @endsection
That's about as simple as it can get-- but I'm seeing the usual meaningless Laravel error messages:
FatalErrorException in 180d7ceab6e7cde074091b437eb5346a line 6: syntax error, unexpected '__data' (T_STRING)
What am I missing?
you have missed a quote in this row:
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?