Laravel Blade Template Name From Database
I have a master blade file which will include another blade file based on a DB value like so:
The db field form_template contains the name of the blade file to include. This name is passed to the master blade file correctly, but I can't figure out how to use this value within the include statement.
I get the following error:
View [sign.templates.<?php echo e($SignRequest->form_template); ?>] not found.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms