Laravel Artisan Command Show Verbose Error Messages
Typically I run a laravel artisan command like
php artisan Command -v
and if there is an error I can find the file/line#, using the -v flag.
For some reason the -v is not working on one of my commands. I am therefore receiving a pretty limited error message:
Call to a member function getArgument() on null
This command happens to be calling some code that is extending someone else's code.
Any ideas how to get the file/line output in the error message?
Old, but relates to a questions / answer I had...
// -v|vv|vvv Increase the verbosity of messages: // 1 for normal output, 2 for more verbose output and 3 for debug php artisan --verbose
Good reference here... https://github.com/JesseObrien/laravel-cheatsheet (moved to github)
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms