Laravel 6 Without Blade
What your assignment is asking is to create a restless backend API and frontend to consume it. When you are going to access your site you will be contacting the frontend and then the frontend is going to retrieve what info it needs from the backend and display them to you. Usually, the backend and frontend run on different servers (eg a php server for the backend and node.js for the frontend) but this isn't always the case.
Basically he wants two separate projects the backend and the frontend.
In both cases you will use ajax call to get the info from your backend (in your case the laravel app) to the frontend.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?