Laravel 5 Unable To Migrate
I know this question has been and answered before, but none of the answers apply in my situation. Essentially, I have a Laravel install. I try to run
php artisan migrate
I get the following error:
Access denied for user 'homestead'@'localhost'
Now here's the deal. I am not using homestead. It's a standard LAMP install and I have changed the database settings in config/database.php and in the .env file to reflect the correct username and password for my database. I can find no logical reason for artisan to still be attempting to use the homestead user. My APP_ENV is set to local and there is no production folder in either the app or config folders. I'm at a loss as to where it is pulling the homestead user.
I have restarted apache, and run both
php artisan config:clear
php artisan cache:clear
It's still pulling the homestead user from something, but I simply cannot figure out where.
I truly have no idea what happened with that particular build, but I am closing this question just to be done with it. I trashed the build and started over without any problem whatsoever. What happened there will forever remain a mystery.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms