Laravel 5 Routing Using Prefix
Hi I'm building a Laravel 5 project that is to be deployed in a subfolder on a server inside a wordpress application(I don't know why but clients are clients), then I need to prefix all the routes from the application with a prefix like "/es", now the issue is with Auth related routes. In my routes definitions I have the following line:
Route::controllers([ 'auth' => 'Auth\AuthController', 'password' => 'Auth\PasswordController', ]);
And my question is, is there any way to prefix this routes without having to put all route definitions for the auth controller extracted from the trait that handles them?
Thanks in advance.
You can use a Route Prefix: http://laravel.com/docs/5.1/routing#route-group-prefixes
The prefix group array attribute may be used to prefix each route in the group with a given URI.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?