Laravel 5 - Download Remote File With Dynamic FTP Info
I can't seem to find any information about how one would download a remote file w/ Laravel 5 via FTP.
I tried using standard PHP
and I was met with this error...
Call to undefined function App\Http\Controllers\Tools\ftp_connect()
Is their a way to use this function, or is this something I should use a part of Laravel for?
I looked into using some part of Laravel for this, and most of the examples assume that you know the FTP ahead of time to update a config file somewhere...but the FTP info I use is given dynamically, so I guess I can't use that? Unless I'm supposed to use Config::set somehow?
I'm a little lost, any help is greatly appreciated!
You're probably in a namespaced class, so PHP is looking for a
ftp_connect() function inside that namespace (App\Http\Controllers\Tools).
To jump back to the global namespace, just add a backslash before the function:
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?