Laravel 5 database connection issue
When I try to connect my Laravel project to Mysql database like;
APP_ENV=production DB_HOST=188.8.131.52:3306 DB_USERNAME=ozanozanozan DB_DATABASE=software_db DB_PASSWORD=ozanvolkan1
and I run php Artisan migrate,
I see an alert like:
Check your database permissions. First make sure that the user 'ozanozanozan'@'184.108.40.206' exists in database,
SELECT User,Host FROM mysql.user WHERE User = 'ozanozanozan'; // This will show all of the hosts that user can connect from
and make sure that the user has access to the software_db database.
SHOW GRANTS FOR 'ozanozanozan'@'220.127.116.11';
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?