Laravel 5 Class 'Intervention\Image\ImageServiceProvider' not found
Hi I have problem with Intervention Image. When I use
composer update or
php artisan vendor:publish --provider="Intervention\Image\ImageServiceProviderLaravel5"
I have error:
Class 'Intervention\Image\ImageServiceProvider' not found**
Have you idea? I did everything from http://image.intervention.io/getting_started/installation and I don't know what should I do now, please help me :)
Have you followed installation guide carefully ?
You need to first run:
composer require intervention/image
and you should modify
config.app.php after you already install this package (so after
composer require) and not before.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?