Laravel 5.2 Not Working With Vagrant Homestead Php 7
System & Tools:
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04 64bit
- (VM) https://atlas.hashicorp.com/laravel/boxes/homestead-7/versions/0.2.1/providers/virtualbox.box
Im having problem with laravel & vagrant setup. The same setups used to work with laravel 5.1 but now with 5.2 its stopped working.
When I open the URL
http://laravel.app it redirect to my localhost page not laravel app.
But if i do
http://laravel.app:8000/ it gives
Unable to connect firefox can't establish a connection to the server at laravel.app:8000.
Please guide me what i'm doing wrong. i'm new to laravel and vagrant and did managed to run 5.1 few weeks ago but now 5.2 is stcuk with virtualbox php 7
Instructions followed from laravel site:
--- ip: "192.168.10.10" memory: 2048 cpus: 1 provider: virtualbox authorize: ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub keys: - ~/.ssh/id_rsa folders: - map: ~/www/sites to: /home/vagrant/Code sites: - map: laravel.app to: /home/vagrant/Code/Laravel/public databases: - homestead # blackfire: # - id: foo # token: bar # client-id: foo # client-token: bar # ports: # - send: 50000 # to: 5000 # - send: 7777 # to: 777 # protocol: udp
127.0.0.1 localhost 127.0.1.1 raven 192.168.10.10 laravel.app # The following lines are desirable for IPv6 capable hosts ::1 ip6-localhost ip6-loopback fe00::0 ip6-localnet ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix ff02::1 ip6-allnodes ff02::2 ip6-allrouters
default: 80 (guest) => 8000 (host) (adapter 1) default: 443 (guest) => 44300 (host) (adapter 1) default: 3306 (guest) => 33060 (host) (adapter 1) default: 5432 (guest) => 54320 (host) (adapter 1) default: 22 (guest) => 2222 (host) (adapter 1)
Thanks to @Wader for helping me out. With his help I found the problem. Coming from Windows user experience the case sensitive names got me this time.
The homestead.yaml file had
Laravel as site directory while my directory name was in lower case
laravel. I capitalised the directory and it worked. Along with the IP change and appending the port as suggested by @Warden
- → Database Record created_at Time Randomly Changes
- → npm is putting all dependencies and sub-dependecies int he same folder
- → Laravel 5.2 not working with vagrant homestead php 7
- → Can't add cron task in Laravel 5.0.5 on linux server
- → Node.js Split large file into parts and iterate over the parts
- → Laravel - Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com
- → Redirect Each Page of Old Domain to Same Page URL on the New Domain
- → October CMS - Cannot edit pages in backend - http status 403
- → The Laravel View is Not Working On Linux Server
- → Beanstalkd to start when the system starts up or reboots , how to uncomment "START yes" on Centos
- → Vagrant with homestead and Linux boxes
- → Only one route not returning anything on live Laravel site, works on local sites