Laravel 5.2 /login & /register Not Working
I'm testing out the new Laravel and when creating a basic application
composer create-project laravel/laravel composer install composer update php artisan make:auth
I'm presented with the basic authentication scaffold, after doing a little playing around, the links on the menu for logging in and registers stop working. I coudn't find the problem to fix it so I just created a new project.
And the same has happened again.
All i've done is
- Created a new view members.dashboard
- Set the login redirect to go to the dash board after logging in
Has anyone seen this problem before and can point me to the error?
/auth/login = no route /auth/register = no route /login = redirect to home page /register = redirect to home page
You were logged in & cookies were keeping track of your authentication status.
Thus you are redirected to
home page when you visit
In Laravel Auth, Logged-In users can't view
login page or
register page. You have to either logout OR delete the cookies (not a recommended way) to view these pages again.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?