Laravel 5.2 - Homestead Same Site Loading For Every Domain
For whatever reason I cannot get multiple sites to work with Homestead. Every new site added, returns the same site when I visit it in the browser
I have tried every "solution" I have come across here on stack as well as on larvel.io. None of them solve the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Below are the contents of both my .yaml file and my hosts file.
Local Directory Structure:
Root directory = WWW project1 = WWW/project1 project2 = WWW/project2
--- ip: "192.168.10.10" memory: 2048 cpus: 1 provider: virtualbox authorize: ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub keys: - ~/.ssh/id_rsa folders: - map: ~/WWW to: /home/vagrant/Code sites: - map: /project1.app to: /home/vagrant/Code/project1/public - map: /project2.dev to: /home/vagrant/Code/project2/public databases: - project1_db - project2_db variables: - key: 'APP_ENV' value: 'local' - key: 'APP_DEBUG' value: 'true' # blackfire: # - id: foo # token: bar # client-id: foo # client-token: bar # ports: # - send: 93000 # to: 9300 # - send: 7777 # to: 777 # protocol: ump
## # Host Database # # localhost is used to configure the loopback interface # when the system is booting. Do not change this entry. ## 127.0.0.1 localhost 255.255.255.255 broadcasthost ::1 localhost 192.168.10.10 project1.app 192.168.10.10 project2.dev
I have tried the following:
- vagrant provision
- vagrant reload --provision
- Destroyed box and vagrant up
- vagrant global-status, followed by vagrant provision vm#
- have also tried to map folders and sites
folders: - map: ~/WWW/project1 to: /home/vagrant/Code/project1 - map: ~/WWW/project2 to: /home/vagrant/Code/project2 sites: - map: /project1.app to: /home/vagrant/Code/project1/public - map: /project2.dev to: /home/vagrant/Code/project2/public
The slashes before the domain where causing the issue.
sites: - map: /project1.app to: /home/vagrant/Code/project1/public - map: /project2.dev to: /home/vagrant/Code/project2/public
sites: - map: project1.app to: /home/vagrant/Code/project1/public - map: project2.dev to: /home/vagrant/Code/project2/public
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms