Laravel 5.1 Remove Controller
I have simple question on Laravel 5.1. I have created a controller using php artisan command:
php artisan make:controller PageSettings
However it was mistake, because I really wanted to create this controller in Admin folder like this:
php artisan make:controller Admin/PageSettings
Now I want to get rid of my old PageSettings controller. Is it ok just to delete my old PageSettings.php manualy? Or there is something more what needs to be done?
If you only created it and found that you did it wrong, you can manually remove the file and that's it. However when you already added routes to this controller in
routes.php you should remove them from
routes.php file or alter the file to reflect your new controller.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms