Laravel 5.1 Localization Exception
My laravel localization works fine with one exception. Right now I have 2 locales, EN and CS. When EN is on, everything works, but when is active CS then there occurs an error:
Unable to choose a translation for "Před 5 měsícem|Před 5 měsíci" with locale "cs" for value "5". Double check that this translation has the correct plural options.
Interesting is when I comment out this translation in EN locale and run web with locale EN and fallback locale CS it works perfectly.
:month month ago|:month months ago
Před :month měsícem|Před :month měsíci
And here is how it's called:
Lang::choice('site/post.time-hour', $interval->h, ['hour' => $interval->h]);
It's probably because CS expects 3 plural forms (n==1, n>=2 && n<=4, n > 4). Try to add a third form to your translation.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?