Keep Facing Process Unexpectedly Exit In Android Studio 3.4.1
After an update of
Java facing an issue of Process unexpectedly exit while creating the build for Android. I was using
Android Studio 3.3.0 and updated it also into 3.4.1 also to see any update but there is no change. Currently I'm using
could not run my app. When I try to run the error shows : Process unexpectedly exit.
I have tried with downgrading the version of
3.1.4 but it also din't work. And it gives a new error Process 'command 'C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\jre\bin\java.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value -1073741502
Thanks in advance.
As per your problem, just try to delete
.iml file of your existing project from the directory and then rebuild the project again. Hope it will work for you.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View