JSON-LD In Jena RIOT?
I got Jena 2.12.1 (2014-10-02) from the Apache Jena Releases page.
It's supposed to have JSON-LD support, according to Reading and Writing RDF in Apache Jena.
But when I try to use
riot with an output format of JSON-LD, I get an error (and the same happens for variants in capitalization, hyphenation, etc.):
riot --out=JSON-LD NIF-example2.ttl
Turtle N-Quads N-Triples TriG RDF_THRIFT Not recognized as an streaming RDF language : 'JSON-LD'
How can I write in JSON-LD?
It has correctly identified JSON-LD. JSON-LD is not a streaming output language (the writer needs all the data available before calling the jsonld-java code) and
riot is a streaming parser (it can cope with files of any size) and needs to write in a streaming fashion.
The tool to read in the data into memory and write it out is
rdfcat -out JSONLD NIF-example2.ttl
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What do we get from implementing RDF and linked data to our Websites?
- → OctoberCMS RecordFinder Create Record
- → Adjusting UITextView frame for using UIKeyboardFrameEndUserInfoKey not working
- → LinkedDataSailGraph - No parser factory available for RDF format JSON-LD
- → Convert or translate a big RDF/XML file to JSON-LD format - HOW?
- → JSON-LD compact operation property disambiguation
- → Convert Remote sparql endpoint json results into JSON-LD
- → Using the HAL vocab with JSON-LD
- → JSON-LD in Jena RIOT?
- → Does anyone know why Google recommends Microdata over Microformats and RDFa?
- → How to release Mongo DB in production environment?
- → Create a token by using customised form