Issue With Converting A Date Using Carbon
$value="Mar 10 2016 09:12:03:000AM"; return Carbon::createFromFormat('Y-m-d H:i:s.u0', $value);
Please will someone please tell me how to use Carbon to convert this date to that format.
I'm getting: InvalidArgumentException in Carbon.php line 425: Unexpected data found. Unexpected data found. The separation symbol could not be found Unexpected data found. The format separator does not match Trailing data
use carbon like
$value="Mar 10 2016 09:12:03:000AM"; return \Carbon\Carbon::parse($value)->format('Y-m-d H:i:s.u0');
- → How to make Laravel use my class instead of native PDO?
- → SQL: simple custom column in select doesn't work?
- → How to execute Stored Procedure from Laravel
- → Which database engine type should be specified for Microsoft SQL Database in Laravel?
- → How to troubleshoot PDOException?
- → laravel sql server stored procedure output
- → Issue with converting a date using Carbon
- → SQL microsoft query to Laravel 4.2
- → General error 20018 Cannot Continue the file execution because the session is in the Kill state
- → List names of all available MS SQL databases on server using python
- → Variable which replace DB of name in SSMS
- → Java: database connection. Where is my mistake?
- → How Can I use "Date" Datatype in sql server?