Isolating Page-refresh: Can I Embed A Sub-page As A Content Element In TYPO3 10.4.9?
Here's the problem: Our TYPO3-based site has a video and a form with questions below. When you submit the form, the whole page reloads, which is a problem because of the video.
Perhaps it is possible to have the form on a sub-page, which is then embedded as a content element on the main page? Would this solve our problem and if so, can it be implemented with TYPO3?
I don't know what you are using for adding a form but if you you are using powermail you could add this to your TypoScript Setup:
plugin.tx_powermail.settings.setup.misc.ajaxSubmit = 1
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → Render Link within Typoscript Controller
- → How can I implement the sitemaps for a TYPO3 Multidomainsystem when i have only one root folder?
- → TYPO3 - Overriding & adding meta tags (from tx_metaseo) on detail view of custom extension
- → How can i remove the region in TYPO3 9 SEO extension from hreflang
- → generate SEO sitemap for tt_address in TYPO3 and how to beautify with slugs
- → TYPO3 and IOS: can't open the page
- → TYPO3: How do i render tt_content text elements in my own extensions?
- → TYPO3 News Sitemap Configuration - actual date in additionalWhere statement
- → Check the Database of a typo3-Website
- → How to create a record and add an image in database in TYPO3
- → TYPO3 Frontent: Form Action results Page not found
- → RealURL with GET parameters