Is This Par Of SEO Or Its Paid To Google
I watched many web tutorials for seo but I never found how and why some bigger websites have this when they are searched... I don't know where to ask this beside quora and yahoo, but no one is answering there... Image
when your website become so popular and has lots of active users and content the result is more indexed pages by google then first google show the most popular of your page as yo can see in your image, some how like a table with 2 column and 3 row and after that because you have lots of data on your site like w3schools.com or stackoverflow.com it brings a customized search box under the title of your site, so the result of the search will be limited just to that website
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms
- → Inline JS callback syntax Vs Internal JS callback syntax
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → SEO Canonical URL in Greek characters
- → Htaccess negation
- → Wrapping anchor elements with text
- → Adding schema.org to site
- → dynamic php title depends on page id and using of "if (isset"
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → Bigcommerce Repeating url
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Wrapper inside or outside HTML5 semantics main, which is best practice?