Is There Way To Use Realtime Event Handling Like Pusher For Local Network?
I'm working on a project for an organization which has a local network and the servers don't have access to the internet. I new to Vue and real-time events. So is there a way to use services like pusher or socket.io offline? there is this package "tristandunn/pusher-fake" does this do the job or not? Thanks alot
Sure there is. You can easliy host your own socket.io server. tlaverdure/laravel-echo-server is a great example of this.
Since a few months, there is also a php-based Laravel package to handle websockets: https://github.com/beyondcode/laravel-websockets
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms