Is There Way To Add To Shopify Admin Menu New Menu Item?
I found how to add new menu item for shop. But it's not that what I was looking for. Is there some way to add in shopify admin new item for example after "Orders" or to orders sub-menu, Or just change content on "Orders" page in admin?
Not possible to add items in Left Menu. However, you can add links on Top menu using App Links (Refer to Settings of the app in your Partner Account)
- → Cannot read property 'refs' of null react error react js
- → OctoberCMS : Backend page not found
- → Is it incorrect with Octobercms to work offline then upload the whole work?
- → Accessing third level menu in Static Pages via twig.
- → Get width of an element and apply to another relative to the first one?
- → Accessing deeper array keys
- → How to override OctoberCMS backend layouts?
- → Conditionally set active class on menu using react router current route
- → OctoberCMS backend main menu having sub menus of different plugins into it
- → OctoberCMS registerNavigation wrong status of current active submenu link
- → 4th Modal Prevents NavBar Dropdown Menu From Functioning?
- → OctoberCMS Static Pages plugin menu external links unable to open in new tab
- → HTML structure for showing page title as a selected submenu item